Meggs's Presser at 2 Thursday to announce decision on Winston.

justme2018

Not in a present day situation can stats that don't affect this year lend credence to anything.

Don't disagree. Which is why the whole "we've won 24 straight games" argument by Buckeye fans is invalid, agreed? No one cares about what happened last season, and it has zero impact on this year.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard what the man said and definitely am Not Mad. I was basically making a joke of how the large majority of BGP will jump on OSU for any reason or no reason at all, really doesn't matter bc some don't need a reason. Their hatred, jealousy or whatever it is or isn't is much more than obvious. That's what I was saying.

Yes, everyone saw the player flip off the crowd. No, he shouldn't have done it an I said as much along with saying that if it were me that I would suspend him. Obviously some missed that as well on the novel that is the thread on them not being suspended.

Actually, more than me being an OSU Football fan I am not predicting it but would love to see OSU go to and win the national title just to see all the whining, crying, complaining on bgp by some people about it. That would be priceless. :clap:

You and JA continue to post this but I have to ask...what are we suppose to be jealous of when it comes to OSU? Getting beat down everytime they face an SEC team? I'm a UK fan so why would i be jealous of something that happens to UK 8 times a year?

You and JA continue to post this but I have to ask...what are we suppose to be jealous of when it comes to OSU? Getting beat down everytime they face an SEC team? I'm a UK fan so why would i be jealous of something that happens to UK 8 times a year?

So true.

In my 27 years, Ohio State has won 1 national championship. My team has also won 1 national championship in those 27 years. What exactly are we (non-OSU fans) jealous of?

I just thank God he didn't come to OSU. I remember when they went down to Hueytown to see him. Hall gave the bird and is bashed for days, Jameis at OSU and this is a hall of fame/shame thread on here lol. At FSU he got the presumed innocent until guilty, not the case on here if he's a Buck.

There is video evidence of Hall flipping the bird. What evidence do you have that Winston raped anyone? I'll hold my breath while you get back to us. in the meantime how about you and OR give the crying a rest. Your poor buckeyes aren't a victim of anything. It's old and played.

:lol2: :thumb:

Now I want to know why I'm not friends with PP on facebook. Was it really that bad?

Naw. It was a joke but some folks didn't think it was funny.

I tend to have some fun on Facebook when I get on there. I had to delete the post I made last night. I go too hard sometimes. :D