Meggs's Presser at 2 Thursday to announce decision on Winston.

justme2018

While good for FSU football I have never been a fan of civil suits. It's like they admit guilt IMO. If Winston is guilty I pray he is charged and suffers the consequences. If a civil suit takes place and he loses or settles then I'll never truly be able to enjoy this season like I hoped to.

I agree with you. But if he's not guilty Thursday, the attorney for girl has to go that route.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this: if he did it/is going to be charged - it was ballsy of them to request that they make their decision sooner rather than later. It had originally been stated that they would not make a decision until next week but Winston's attorney requested that if at all possible they bump it up. He would have at least played in the ACC Championship and possibly gotten FSU to the title game. If charged tomorrow, he sits.

Also gives Heisman voters more time to vote (or not vote) for him.

Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean something didn't happen...Civil suit is going to cost him a pretty penny of his NFL contract in another year or so IMO.

You mean if he loses the civil case. You should do the research on the prosecutor before you start throwing stones.