Bishop Brossart starting a football program

Dlbdonn

The feild is grass, and for some reason it never grows very strong. I would know I played on it for 4 years. After the first game of the season, it starts to go downhill. The middle school program uses is, the band, the 5/6 grade league, and now a 3/4 grade league. There is no way they can let a new team on it, it would ruin what grass there is left. That wouldnt be fair for the CC players.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with down at Pendrey where their soccor teams play?

That makes sense for the games, although its a pretty good distance from the school for practice everyday. I'd have to think that some supporter of BB has property closer to the school that could be graded and used as a practice facility. People just need to work together. Heck we are talking about giving more kids the opportunity to play sports which is a good thing.

That makes sense for the games, although its a pretty good distance from the school for practice everyday. I'd have to think that some supporter of BB has property closer to the school that could be graded and used as a practice facility. People just need to work together. Heck we are talking about giving more kids the opportunity to play sports which is a good thing.

Not to CCHS people when it comes to Brossart.

Not to CCHS people when it comes to Brossart.

NO NO. Why would CCHS people care at all, they really wont loose any boys to brossart. When has Brossart ever helped out Campbell, please tell me. We let them use our track, isnt that enough. We just dont want them using our feild. I think its great they are getting a team, now go find your field.

NO NO. Why would CCHS people care at all, they really wont loose any boys to brossart. When has Brossart ever helped out Campbell, please tell me. We let them use our track, isnt that enough. We just dont want them using our feild. I think its great they are getting a team, now go find your field.

No it all, You do not know it all and do not speak for all of CCHS.

The CCHS Academic System is not like most associated with Campbell County. The failure of BBHS slakes their hatred for Brossart and makes them feel better.....

What are you talking about CCHS hating Brossart. If you say that, you better say it the other way around also buddy.

Actually if you look at some of Campbell's games, I congragulate them when they win... but this isn't the subject... back to football.