NCC vs. Mayfield-Predictions?

I would hope so, Fred Brown plays big for the Cards in the post for his stature and the NCC receivers made him look silly at CB for the Cards in December. Also, Adam Shelton and Jared McCuiston play big minutes for Mayfield and will remember that game. I think Mayfield is HOTT and have won like 7 straight...Should be a good one...NCC is a classy team from what I hear though!

I was pulling for the Breds in hope of Mayfield getting a chance to get a little less significant revenge.

Mayfield is a hard team to figure, they seem to really play well at times and really struggle at other times. In the 1st region "All A Tourney" they won they championship looking great in doing so but struggled against teams they should have easily beat in the two games leading up to the title game. Also struggled the week before with a weak Murray team.

NCC's record is not real good and I had been thinking Beechwood was the team up there to beat. What is the word on NCC? obviously they have been playing good of late

I was pulling for the Breds in hope of Mayfield getting a chance to get a little less significant revenge.

Mayfield is a hard team to figure, they seem to really play well at times and really struggle at other times. In the 1st region "All A Tourney" they won they championship looking great in doing so but struggled against teams they should have easily beat in the two games leading up to the title game. Also struggled the week before with a weak Murray team.

NCC's record is not real good and I had been thinking Beechwood was the team up there to beat. What is the word on NCC? obviously they have been playing good of late

Just all depends on which NCC shows up. Maybe the one that beat Bellevue by 50 but then next time was down by 14 to Bellevue in the third quarter. Maybe the one that jumped out to a 16-2 lead on Holy Cross. Maybe the one up 14 on Scott in the second half then lost by 1. Maybe the one that makes foul shots, maybe the one that shoots 40% on foul shots.

From what I saw on Thursday NCC is playing real well especially the Gesenhues kid (sorry if I misspelled his name NCC fans) and the Kiernan kid is a load down low...will be a tough game for both teams...main thing is that neither team is very deep as far as reserves that play a significant amount of time...will be interesting to see how the two teams respond to playing up and down games on back to back days...Mayfield will look to push it even more than they did agains South Floyd as they will need to try and wear down the Kiernan kid in the second half and hope that the perimeter players of NCC are not hitting like they did on Thursday. Should be a good one...will be big to see how well Hockett's ankle responds Friday after playing Thursday...should be a good one though and come down to the last few moments...