45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the National Title

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That officiating crew spells disaster for Louisville.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. UofL's guards need to be allowed to be physical and use their hands defensively. If it's called tight, without Ware off the bench, it could really limit their effectiveness.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. UofL's guards need to be allowed to be physical and use their hands defensively. If it's called tight, without Ware off the bench, it could really limit their effectiveness.

It will get in their heads if it's called tight. Seen it happen 100 times. They'll feel like they can't play defense, and that will obviously hurt them. I don't think UM's guards can keep up with Russ and Peyton the whole game, so maybe they'll get in foul trouble as well.

It is super simplistic to analyze the game as "tight is bad for Louisville" because Louisville has Russ Smith. If the game is called like an NBA game, Russ might make 20 points on the line alone, because Michigan's D is not stout enough to stop him.

Probably because Russ looks like he gets shot every time he is touched :lol2:

Can you imagine Russ guarding Russ? Defensive Russ would foul out in the first five possessions, maybe less.

It will get in their heads if it's called tight. Seen it happen 100 times. They'll feel like they can't play defense, and that will obviously hurt them. I don't think UM's guards can keep up with Russ and Peyton the whole game, so maybe they'll get in foul trouble as well.

:thumb:

That officiating crew spells disaster for Louisville.

Green shouldn't be a problem for the Cards, for some reason, he has stayed in the background more this year and seems to not blow his whistle as often as he used to. Higgins is just not at the top of his game anymore and will have a hard time keeping up with the pace, which could result in calling fouls to slow it down or not calling fouls because he's not in position. Cahill should be good for UL, as he does not call many fouls.

Probably because Russ looks like he gets shot every time he is touched :lol2:

Can you imagine Russ guarding Russ? Defensive Russ would foul out in the first five possessions, maybe less.

If he doesn't make the NBA, he could have a future on Broadway.

Green shouldn't be a problem for the Cards, for some reason, he has stayed in the background more this year and seems to not blow his whistle as often as he used to. Higgins is just not at the top of his game anymore and will have a hard time keeping up with the pace, which could result in calling fouls to slow it down or not calling fouls because he's not in position. Cahill should be good for UL, as he does not call many fouls.

I just dread a championship game being ruined by poor officiating. And I feel that way even when my team isn't involved.

John Higgins, not Tim...