Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs Michigan for the National Championship

Who will win the National Title 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the National Title

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Randy just gave you guys the jinx....He also picked Syracuse over Michigan and UofL to blowout the Shockers....:D

  • Replies 83
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randy just gave you guys the jinx....He also picked Syracuse over Michigan and UofL to blowout the Shockers....:D

 

This is true. :lol2:

Your words say "Relax, guys" but those eyes... those eyes, nearly hidden by the long, blue scarf... betray that notion. They say "I hope you get so wound up you pass out from the stress five minutes in, Getslow."

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

  • Author

The past 10 NCAA champions have been top 20 in both offense and defense according to Kenpom. Louisville is 5th in offense and 1st in defense; Michigan is 1st in offense but only 32nd in defense.

 

Louisville is the better team.

 

Louisville should win.

 

In a seven game series, I'm almost certain they would.

 

But that's not how they play it. Just have to hope for the best at this point. Go Cards!

^I've heard enough kenpom stats this year to make me want to jump off a bridge

I have a feeling that when I escape this windowless hole I jokingly refer to as my "office" that the waiting will be much easier.

LIBATIONS

I'm officially sick over this...

 

I know what you mean. Hopefully the Cards will jump out to a big lead like the Cats did last year, and let you relax.

I know what you mean. Hopefully the Cards will jump out to a big lead like the Cats did last year, and let you relax.

 

Doubtful.

 

My final prediction.

 

Cards get down in first half. Either Siva plays like Saturday trying to stay under control and out of foul trouble or he get 2 fouls in first half and has to sit significant minutes. Cards need to keep the deficient in single digits or low teens. Cards are down at half. Then they get back in it by 10 minute mark and hopefully wear down Michigan and close strong. Who steps up and takes charge in 2nd half is the question. Someone will but it could be anyone.

 

Thats it. Going dark until game is over.

 

Go Cards!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.