Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs Michigan for the National Championship

Who will win the National Title 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the National Title

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dieng maybe scoring a basket could help L'ville. Ticky tack fouls could spell trouble for

L'ville, but I see them pulling it out.

One other thought I feel like Burke does a whole lot of work on the offensive end and alot

of times his team is standing and watching.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Higgins, not Tim...

 

That makes much more sense.:lol2:

I just dread a championship game being ruined by poor officiating. And I feel that way even when my team isn't involved.

 

I agree. Let them play, call it consistently both ways and always lean toward the block call over the charge.

Cards by 7..........all the Fab Five "look back" has given me an appreciation for those guys, especially Jalen Rose. Could not stand the guy at the time, but he makes a lot more sense these days.

LET'S GO CARDS!

 

Same here. We have lots of practice saying this, don't we.......:lol2:

A UL win tonight will tie the state of Kentucky with North Carolina for second most titles for a single state. Only California with 15 (UCLA w/ 11, San Francisco w/ 2, California w/ 1, Stanford w/ 1) would have more. North Carolina's come from UNC (5), Duke (4), and NC State (2).

I'm not doing well.

 

This last hour of work has been extremely difficult. Would one of you call me so that I have something to do besides hunch over paperwork while thinking about the Dieng vs. McGary matchup or whether Louisville's pressure will give up chances over the top to a talented ball-handling team or if Siva and Smith will be able to get into the lane or just how many minutes Henderson's going to have to play?

I'm officially sick over this...

You guys have about 5 more hours to think it over too. The song tells the truth - the waiting is the hardest part.

I'm officially sick over this...

 

Relax, and enjoy the moment. Pitino will have a good game plan and I will be very, very surprised if the Cards don't win tonight, and even if they don't, it's been a good ride for the Card fans.

You guys have about 5 more hours to think it over too. The song tells the truth - the waiting is the hardest part.

 

I have a feeling that when I escape this windowless hole I jokingly refer to as my "office" that the waiting will be much easier.

I'm officially sick over this...

 

Felt the same thing last year.

 

I don't say this as a jinx at all, but I'm with GT on thinking this could be a bit of a runaway victory for the Cards. I picked UL to win by 10, but the longer I think about it the more I think it could be worse than that.

Ville wins 77-71.........Smith and Siva both score over 15 points each and Hancock leads them again.......

Biggest factor in the game - will UL be allowed to play their "hands on" defense? If the refs call it tight like they did in the Wichita game, it will be tough for the Cards. I heard a stat today that UL scores 1/3rd of their points from turnovers. They need those turnover and transition points because they are not that great in the half court offense, although Hancock helps there if he stays hot.

Felt the same thing last year.

 

I don't say this as a jinx at all, but I'm with GT on thinking this could be a bit of a runaway victory for the Cards. I picked UL to win by 10, but the longer I think about it the more I think it could be worse than that.

 

Your words say "Relax, guys" but those eyes... those eyes, nearly hidden by the long, blue scarf... betray that notion. They say "I hope you get so wound up you pass out from the stress five minutes in, Getslow."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.