Who will be the top 5 teams in NKY this season?

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Highlands

All others.

In all seriousness I have no idea what other teams have coming back this year. Conner has the best QB in the area and probably the state returning so they should be able to light it up. It sounds like SK will be better on offense but they lost a great LB so I don't know what they have returning on D. I would think Camp County will continue their improvement. CCH lost a great QB and again, I'm not familiar with what they have coming up. At Highlands I've heard people call this senior class one of the deepest, if not the deepest, in overall great talent. We'll see. Can't wait for August.

1. Highlands

2.?

3.?

4?

5?

Too many question marks for me to pick the top 5.

I will go by class instead

Class A Beechwood

Class AA NCC

Class AAAA Highlands

Class AAAAA Conner/Cooper Coin Flip

Class AAAAAA SK

The toughest one for me to pick was 5A. Conner has Barker but lost Fogle which is a huge loss. Way will be a good target for Barker but they also lost a pretty good TE in Padgett. Their O-Line should still be pretty good. Cooper lost a lot from their O and D-line's to graduation as well as AJ Collins yet still returns the majority of their starting skill players. Their line play will be the telling tale of how well they can do next year but leaves a big question mark.

1) Highlands

All others.

In all seriousness I have no idea what other teams have coming back this year. Conner has the best QB in the area and probably the state returning so they should be able to light it up. It sounds like SK will be better on offense but they lost a great LB so I don't know what they have returning on D. I would think Camp County will continue their improvement. CCH lost a great QB and again, I'm not familiar with what they have coming up. At Highlands I've heard people call this senior class one of the deepest, if not the deepest, in overall great talent. We'll see. Can't wait for August.

Conner does not have the best QB!

The usual suspects plus Cooper and Conner probably. What does Cooper have returning from last years state runner up?

Both starting WR's, Starting TE, Starting FB who will be their TB taking AJ Collins place, Avery Bricking avg'd around 8-9 yards a carry last year and is pretty darn good, he was also their starting LB on defense. Both starting CB's will be back. As I said their big loss is their lines which makes next year a question mark on how well they will do.