Reds vs Giants NLDS 10/6 thru 10/11

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called day-drinking...:D

We're gonna try to get down the Holy Grail about 5:00 PM and secure us a table to watch the Reds 1st postseason victory in roughly 17 years. Plenty of college football to keep us entertained until the game.

Some friends and I were thinking about doing the same thing. It should be a great day!!

About 5 hours to go until the Cards are eliminated!

I need to do something Saturday to keep me busy. It's gonna take forever for 9:30 to roll around.

My day lines up perfectly tomorrow with the start time. It couldn't be more perfect. :banana: (I say that now, and it'll rain all day tomorrow early canceling my plans.)

Tuesday's start time is much better than the projected start time that was being discussed.

I surprised Dad with Oct 15th tickets if they make the NLCS. SF has been hot and the Reds not scoring runs worries me. I hate how they have it set up to play the 1st two games on the road. Like Latos pitching the 3rd game. Cincy will be rocking when they play there! Praying they make the NLCS. I went to the 87 All Star Game, Johnny Bench's retirement night + Tony Perez retirement night. Nothing even in the same ballpark as being at Game 6 of the World Series in St Louis last year! About as intense 1hr 45 min I've ever been around at a sporting event. JB hitting a HR in the 7th on JB night was my favorite though!!

Going to be a looonnngggg day pregaming for the late game tomorrow night!