Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Giants NLDS 10/6 thru 10/11

Featured Replies

I've got tickets to all of them....Am spliting with my brother and dad though, so I'll only make it to 1, maybe 2 a series.

 

Saw that Homer has been penciled in as the Game 4 starter as well.

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 145.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Homer is on ice and there is no need to see him in GASP, as the victors of course.

I got tickets to all 3 as well, but probably have to sell Game 3 tickets. Section 119.

I'm pumped and nervous all at the same time. Really wish they got to start at home. I'm seeing some new names posting :sssh:

Anyone going to the games?

 

Game 2 1990 is still the most exciting baseball environment I've been in. There is no regular season game that can compare to it.

Going to game 3 on Tuesday!

I will be in a suite if there is a game 4. Of course I had tickets for game 4 two years ago also.

Word is the game times are going to be early for games 3, 4, and 5.

Word is the game times are going to be early for games 3, 4, and 5.

 

 

And that's why I'm on vacation.

Only 2 games on Tuesday are @Cincy & @ Oakland, so I would guess games will be at 7 and 10 pm EST.

Only 2 games on Tuesday are @Cincy & @ Oakland, so I would guess games will be at 7 and 10 pm EST.

 

Which would make sense, but they would lose east coast viewers with a 10pm game. Look for roughly 4 and 7.

And that's why I'm on vacation.

 

I can feel a battle coming on for me. We've laid off everyone that I no longer have a back-up. Any vacations I take must be week long and they must know well in advance so they can bring someone in from India.

When are the 25 man rosters coming out? Any help would be appreciated

 

 

I read that the Reds will probably announce theirs on Friday afternoon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.