Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Giants NLDS 10/6 thru 10/11

Featured Replies

That's afternoon BP. Morning BP is Bacon Practice. Going to crush some.

 

 

I had burrito practice this morning. Let's just say I was on this morning.

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 145.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to do my best to channel my inner BP right now in a softball tourney in the blistering cold. Gotta do something to pass the time before our first playoff victory in 20 something years.

 

Correction, 17 years to the day.

I had burrito practice this morning. Let's just say I was on this morning.

 

Bakery practice went well for me.

  • Author

Well, baby-making practice didn't go as well as I would've liked. I'm wondering about a designated hitter.

 

Oh well, time to move on to the bacon practice.

Well, baby-making practice didn't go as well as I would've liked. I'm wondering about a designated hitter.

Oh well, time to move on to the bacon practice.

 

 

I can step in if needed. I don't swing the biggest bat, but I'm definitely a doubles hitter.

Is it sad that I get a little nervous for this and UK Basketball postseason games? I'll answer that question myself. HECK NO! I care about this team and I want to see them do well. LETS GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can step in if needed. I don't swing the biggest bat, but I'm definitely a doubles hitter.

 

Sometimes she doesn't even know I'm up to bat. :idunno:

Well, baby-making practice didn't go as well as I would've liked. I'm wondering about a designated hitter.

 

You trying to field a starting 9??? :lol:

  • Author
You trying to field a starting 9??? :lol:

 

Nah. Practice, not game...

Nah. Practice, not game...

 

In that case, I was working on my game until 3 am... :idunno:

In that case, I was working on my game until 3 am... :idunno:

 

 

By yourself or did you have someone out there with you?

  • Author
By yourself or did you have someone out there with you?

 

Probably "tee work".

Leake was hosed.

NLDS Roster. I guess Navarro won't be used as a PH, but at least Cairo will. :rolleyes:

image-3101858771.jpg

So who was left off? Mesaraco, Leake and ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.