Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

Those scary Phillies just lost 3 of 4 to the Astros.

 

Those scary Philies are a bad matchup for the Reds and has been for a few years now. That is the reason why they were scary, because people were thinking how the Reds matchup with them. Which has shown to be usually not good.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't be very scary sitting on their couches watching the Reds in the playoffs.

With that said there is a good chance that I won't be able to get on here until very late tonight. Which means if the magic number gets down to 4 tonight that is suppose to be mine. So other people if they want may want to start looking at what they could put for 4 since I might not be on here in time. So have at it. :D

With that said there is a good chance that I won't be able to get on here until very late tonight. Which means if the magic number gets down to 4 tonight that is suppose to be mine. So other people if they want may want to start looking at what they could put for 4 since I might not be on here in time. So have at it. :D

 

How would the magic number go down tonight?

  • Author
How would the magic number go down tonight?

 

Magic

With that said there is a good chance that I won't be able to get on here until very late tonight. Which means if the magic number gets down to 4 tonight that is suppose to be mine. So other people if they want may want to start looking at what they could put for 4 since I might not be on here in time. So have at it. :D

 

How would the magic number go down tonight?

 

 

 

I'm obviously not futurecoach, but after reading his post all the time I feel like I know how he would answer that question. So if you would please allow, here goes.

 

 

Do we really know the magic number won't go down tonight? After all the Cardinals were 16-9 in Spring Training while the Reds were 15-17. So by going by those numbers the Cardinals were much better. And we all know schedules have been changed before. It's not like it's never happened. Who's to say that Bud Selig won't make the Cardinals or Reds play tonight. And if he does, well the Cards could lose, or the Reds win. I mean, it is possible. So to say the magic number won't go down tonight, or to ask how would the magic number go down tonight, well I think I've just shown you.

^Well done.:lol:

How would the magic number go down tonight?

 

Whoops didn't realize that the Cardinals are not playing tonight either. Never mind then. :D

I'm obviously not futurecoach, but after reading his post all the time I feel like I know how he would answer that question. So if you would please allow, here goes.

 

 

Do we really know the magic number won't go down tonight? After all the Cardinals were 16-9 in Spring Training while the Reds were 15-17. So by going by those numbers the Cardinals were much better. And we all know schedules have been changed before. It's not like it's never happened. Who's to say that Bud Selig won't make the Cardinals or Reds play tonight. And if he does, well the Cards could lose, or the Reds win. I mean, it is possible. So to say the magic number won't go down tonight, or to ask how would the magic number go down tonight, well I think I've just shown you.

:lol: :lol:

I'm obviously not futurecoach, but after reading his post all the time I feel like I know how he would answer that question. So if you would please allow, here goes.

 

 

Do we really know the magic number won't go down tonight? After all the Cardinals were 16-9 in Spring Training while the Reds were 15-17. So by going by those numbers the Cardinals were much better. And we all know schedules have been changed before. It's not like it's never happened. Who's to say that Bud Selig won't make the Cardinals or Reds play tonight. And if he does, well the Cards could lose, or the Reds win. I mean, it is possible. So to say the magic number won't go down tonight, or to ask how would the magic number go down tonight, well I think I've just shown you.

 

I must admit very well played. Nicely done! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.