Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

Hannigan is great.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since futurecoach won't be around who wants his number 4?

Futurecoach is currently on the site.

I got it...

 

 

You still have to wait till 11:27 pm.

Futurecoach is currently on the site.

 

 

Have you been hanging out with plantmanky?

He's in the thread now so I will abort my plan.

He's in the thread now so I will abort my plan.

 

 

plantmanky must have had a party tonight.

15 minutes

Have you been hanging out with plantmanky?

 

Why would you ask that? :D

 

green.jpg

He is going Dean Smith on it. Look for the post in about 14 minutes and 45 seconds.

11 minutes.

Down to 10

And now it's 9

Well I couldn't get the one I wanted to use for #4 to upload on here correctly. So I had to hurry and just find something else so I figured one of Brandon Phillips for #4 would do then. Here it is.

 

bp 1.jpg

bp.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.