Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

Not one of the first two. The second, IMO.

 

 

I agree with that. If they open in San Fran, I would go with Latos in Game 1, and Bailey in Game 2.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ordering for tickets is stupid. Every time I do it none are available.

My girlfriend's email got chosen and I got 2 each for all 3 possible games.

My girlfriend's email got chosen and I got 2 each for all 3 possible games.

 

It's been a while since I used ticket master and I think I just went the wrong way at the beginning selecting sections and what not and everyone got seats locked in early. All I had a chance at was standing room only.

If the Reds open at San Francisco, Leake still has a chance to make the divisional playoff series roster. He needs a great performance tonight. Leake has won 3 of his last 4 starts but when he is bad, he is real bad.

It's been a while since I used ticket master and I think I just went the wrong way at the beginning selecting sections and what not and everyone got seats locked in early. All I had a chance at was standing room only.

 

They already gone?

I know it doesn't matter, but I'd really dig it if they got to 100 wins.

All but game 5.

Wow, that was fast, as I got section #119 for game 1, #138 for game 2, and section#420 for game 3.

Wow, that was fast, as I got section #119 for game 1, #138 for game 2, and section#420 for game 3.

 

Yeah it was fast, I couldn't even get anything right at 9. Sound like you got lucky. :D

I have had my run ins with Ticketmaster before. If something happens Reds fall to #3 seed, I'll holler at you because I might be out of town for a game.

I agree with that. If they open in San Fran, I would go with Latos in Game 1, and Bailey in Game 2.

 

So your best pitcher and arguably the best pitcher in the NL over the last two years doesn't go until game 3 and he can't go two games? Lunacy.

  • Author
So your best pitcher and arguably the best pitcher in the NL over the last two years doesn't go until game 3 and he can't go two games? Lunacy.

 

Game 1 is a much tougher decision than game 2.

Game 1 is a much tougher decision than game 2.

 

For over thinkers. Cueto is your best pitcher. He goes game 1. Latos is by far your 2nd best pitcher. He goes game 2. Game 3 is a toss up, but I would go Arroyo. Down 2-1 You could entertain the idea of Cueto and Latos going on short rest. If Bailey goes game 2 you can't go short rest and possibly get 4 starts out of your best two. I know it's a really long shot but you could get a rainout in game 3 or 4 for full rest for Cueto and Latos. I don't see any scenario where you don't use your best two pitchers the first game.

 

So your best pitcher and arguably the best pitcher in the NL over the last two years doesn't go until game 3 and he can't go two games? Lunacy.

 

You have to look at the whole picture. Latos owns the Giants, especially at San Fran. If Bailey is in the series rotation you simply have to pitch him on the road. No way around it. Cueto has proven he's just as good at home as he is on the road. Not lunacy at all. It makes perfect sense. Then you have Cueto set up to make 3 starts in the NLCS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.