Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those scary Phillies just lost 3 of 4 to the Astros.

Crash trying to get the magic number down to 0.

Those scary Phillies just lost 3 of 4 to the Astros.

 

:lol:

  • Author
Those scary Phillies just lost 3 of 4 to the Astros.

 

Luckily, no one was watching.

  • Author
Crash trying to get the magic number down to 0.

 

Making my playoff push.

Luckily, no one was watching.

Still going to take a hit in the coaches poll...

I'm gonna say the Magic # comes crashing to Zero at home Friday night!

Spindoc sucks....

4 out of 6.

I'm gonna say the Magic # comes crashing to Zero at home Friday night!

 

I hope so. I will be in attendance. :popcorn:

I hope so. I will be in attendance. :popcorn:

 

I believe I am as well.

If it has a chance to be zero I probably will as well.

^I'm either going to be at the game or one of the bars at The Banks for it if that's the case. No way do I wanna miss out on the party this year like I did in 2010.

Not sure when the magic number goes to 0 but Spindoc does suck.

Yep. Especially with a Democrat in office obviously.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.