Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

How can the "Worst Manager in Baseball" not start Gregorious tonight and play "Wickett's Valdez?" He is also giving us a preview starting Grandpapa Rolen how he will mess over Frazier in the post season. Hopefully there is a reason his contract hasn't been renewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ozzie Guillen has no say on who starts for the Reds.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ozzie Guillen has no say on who starts for the Reds.

 

He will when he is the manager for the Reds next year :sssh:

 

He will when he is the manager for the Reds next year :sssh:

 

He has about as much chance as becoming Reds manager as you do becoming a moderator. :sssh:

  • Author
He has about as much chance as becoming Reds manager as you do becoming a moderator. :sssh:

 

BOOM...ROASTED!

  • Author
Feels like they haven't played in a week.

 

Was just thinking the same thing. I was also wondering if Stubbs just got off the 15 day DL.

  • Author

Regardless of what Welsh says, you don't steal from 2B with Votto up.

Bonehead move by Phillips. The creeper doesn't know what he's talking about.

  • Author

I must've missed Xavier Paul's obituary.

I must've missed Xavier Paul's obituary.

 

It was a sudden and sad death. Bitten by a spider monkey is not the best way to pass.

I must've missed Xavier Paul's obituary.

 

 

I missed it. Did Welsh say something else stupid?

Traveling. Any score?

Traveling. Any score?

 

No. Top of 3rd.

  • Author
I missed it. Did Welsh say something else stupid?

 

No. Just haven't seen him forever.

I missed it. Did Welsh say something else stupid?

 

I am finishing a work project and haven't tuned in yet. But....I will go with yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.