Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

I have a backup plan in case he bails.

 

Edit... Dang I had a good one too.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the picture?

I have a backup plan in case he bails.

 

Go ahead and use what you were going to use. The one I wanted to use didn't upload so I just went and found one of Phillips. So if you have something good go ahead!

I thought this was perfect.

Phillips-HR-1.jpg

Go ahead and use what you were going to use. The one I wanted to use didn't upload so I just went and found one of Phillips. So if you have something good go ahead!

 

No no, I love me some BP.

plantmanky must have had a party tonight.

 

an email party, all 274 have now been dealt with, what did I miss.

Miss Enquirer ‏@MissEnquirer

 

Homer Bailey, asked why he's been so much better away from GABP this season: "I’m not pitching in a Little League park on the road." #Reds

Miss Enquirer ‏@MissEnquirer

 

Homer Bailey, asked why he's been so much better away from GABP this season: "I’m not pitching in a Little League park on the road." #Reds

 

8-2 2.75 ERA on the road

4-7 5.05 ERA at home

Last night was Dusty's 3000th game as a manager.

8-2 2.75 ERA on the road

4-7 5.05 ERA at home

 

 

And that is exactly why Bailey has to start one of the first 2 games on the road in the NLDS.

And that is exactly why Bailey has to start one of the first 2 games on the road in the NLDS.

 

Preaching to the choir.

Preaching to the choir.

 

 

But there's still some in the congregation that need to hear the message. :D

  • Author
But there's still some in the congregation that need to hear the message. :D

 

Not one of the first two. The second, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.