September 19, 201214 yr I guess I need to look at the playoff schedule. How many days off between the Reds last game of the season, and the day they are supposed to play their 1st playoff game? Latos would be close to normal rest to pitch game 3 if he started on the last day of the season
September 19, 201214 yr Latos would be on normal rest to pitch game 3 if he started on the last day of the season Then I could see him starting, going maybe 3 innings, and being available to pitch one of the 1st 2 games.
September 19, 201214 yr Then I could see him starting, going maybe 3 innings, and being available to pitch one of the 1st 2 games. Now isn't the time to mess with anyones routine. Keep it as close to normal as possible.
September 20, 201214 yr And if SF takes their 2 home games you have a better chance of being swept. Split up your power arms in Cueto and Latos. Have a seasoned vet in game 2 (Arroyo), Bailey game 4. I sort of understand the argument for Bailey in game 2 b/c of his road record even though I totally disagree with it. I don't at all understand your reasoning to break them up.
September 20, 201214 yr Nats down 6-0. Reds could be only a half a game down by the end of the night.
September 20, 201214 yr Leake was shut down in 2010 and was not on the playoff roster. He is pitching like he doesn't want to be left out this time around.
September 20, 201214 yr Nats down 6-0. Reds could be only a half a game down by the end of the night. Really they would be a game and a half down. Washington has the tie breaker so Cincy needs to finish ahead to get the 1 seed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.