Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

How many of you young folk can tell me who the former Red is that brought us the magic number today. For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, you are ineligible to answer.

 

I don't have a clue. Enlighten me on this beautiful Thursday morning.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could use some new blood around here. These guys are boring. Spindoc goes to bed at like 9:45 every night lately.
I did. My receptionist quit at the office, which means I have to actually do more work. I passed out with the laptop on my lap and the TV on. Woke up with both gone and had to check my phone to see the outcome. Dude, I am weaksauce.
  • Author
How many of you young folk can tell me who the former Red is that brought us the magic number today. For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, you are ineligible to answer.

 

Marge?

How many of you young folk can tell me who the former Red is that brought us the magic number today. For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, you are ineligible to answer.

 

I'm your friend in real life, so I'll refrain from answering, and I'll leave it for the pups.

Marge?

Close.

I did. My receptionist quit at the office, which means I have to actually do more work. I passed out with the laptop on my lap and the TV on. Woke up with both gone and had to check my phone to see the outcome. Dude, I am weaksauce.

 

 

You need a new one?

Marge?

 

 

You have disappointed me.

  • Author
You have disappointed me.

 

Come on dude. I wasn't born yet. I do know his last name is "Sh" something. Shergenbergenstein...or something.

Come on dude. I wasn't born yet. I do know his last name is "Sh" something. Shergenbergenstein...or something.

 

You weren't born when Abe Lincoln was president, yet you can identify him. Stop making excuses and google it. It's much easier than making friends with LRCW on facebook.

  • Author
You weren't born when Abe Lincoln was president, yet you can identify him. Stop making excuses and google it. It's much easier than making friends with LRCW on facebook.

 

The Sugar Bear coached 1st base, he didn't abolish slavery.

 

George Sherger...I almost/sort of knew that.

That just symbolizes the entire Cubs season.

 

Nope. Valbuena getting picked off 2B while loitering symbolizes the Cubs season / existence. Theo got work to do.

Nope. Valbuena getting picked off 2B while loitering symbolizes the Cubs season / existence. Theo got work to do.

 

That was a great play. Leake glances back, a fraction of a second later Phillips slides in for the kill. Leake and Phillips were dialed in like a great guard combo going down the court on a fast break.

 

Leake was on the ropes. After getting the first 2 batters out in the 6th Leake's throws to the plate failed to get the next four batters out. (single, home run, single, double) It took a throw to 2nd to close the door.

The Sugar Bear coached 1st base, he didn't abolish slavery.

 

George Sherger...I almost/sort of knew that.

 

 

According to Pete Rose, Scherger had the "smartest baseball mind in the world."

  • Author
According to Pete Rose, Scherger had the "smartest baseball mind in the world."

 

Saw that on his Wiki page.

How many of you young folk can tell me who the former Red is that brought us the magic number today. For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, you are ineligible to answer.

 

You have facebook friends?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.