Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

Starlin picked.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would assume it means wheelchair.

That is all I can think of, so I am guessing it would be those folding seats at the top of the aisle.

If you aren't at all scared of the SF offense why would you be so worried about Homer possibly facing them game 4?

 

Give me the 1 seed and let the Wild card winner use a good starting pitcher over going out West to see Cain then Bumgardner any day.

 

 

Because I've seen Homer pitch against bad offenses at GABP.

I'm officially concerned about Johnny C.....He's struggling mightily again today.

LRCW's boy had his shoes tied together by the infield monkey during the slide. Outstanding.

And they donate a run. You're welcome Johnny.

Reds miss opportunity to score run on what would've been a sac fly. :ohbrother:

And they donate a run. You're welcome Johnny.

 

 

Huh?

I'm ready with my Magic Number....If it gets reduced around 5, I won't be on here until I get home from work at roughly 5:45-6....Hopefully, you all will wait. :D

I'm ready with my Magic Number....If it gets reduced around 5, I won't be on here until I get home from work at roughly 5:45-6....Hopefully, you all will wait. :D

 

 

30 minutes.

30 minutes.

 

I've got one on standby!!

Johnny has no movement.

Johnny has no movement.

 

 

He's done.

Frazier sucks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.