Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny, outstanding.

The Reds JV can't hit.

The Reds JV can't hit.

 

The Reds V can't hit either.

The Reds JV can't hit.

 

 

You're nuts man. Votto is awesome.

Kelch "Switch hitter, batting from the right side Rodriguez"

 

 

Does this idiot even watch the game?

Cueto with 4 BBs today....He has to find his control for the postseason.

Knowing that if you give up 1 run you are probably going to get the loss probably doesn't help him much mentally.

Pirates down 3 and Wandy getting shelled in the 1st.

 

 

Remember when people thought the Pirates were contenders and Wandy was going to make a huge impact? That was funny.

Pirates down 3 and Wandy getting shelled in the 1st.

 

 

Remember when people thought the Pirates were contenders and Wandy was going to make a huge impact? That was funny.

 

 

I definitely whiffed on buying that the Pirates would contend to the end, thought Wandy would help, but not a huge impact. Brewers are rolling. I think they will beat out the Cards for the 2nd wild card spot.

I love Gregorius. The Reds definitely have a SS to shop in the off season.

I think Didi is showing Walt that he needs to cut ties with Cairo and Valdez in the offseason.

I think Didi is showing Walt that he needs to cut ties with Cairo and Valdez in the offseason.

 

I don't think there's any doubt those two will be gone. I don't think Didi will be a utility guy though. I guess it's possible, but I think Walt will shop one of the two in the off season if he can make a deal to improve the team.

I think Didi is showing Walt that he needs to cut ties with Cairo and Valdez in the offseason.

 

Dusty will never allow that to happen.

 

 

Never mind, I thought you meant postseason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.