Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs Series 9/18 thru 9/20/12

Featured Replies

Post of the year LRCW. :clap: :clap: :lol:

 

Easily the winner.

  • Replies 343
  • Views 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I got selected to buy NLDS tickets!!!!!!

 

I'm in

I got selected to buy NLDS tickets!!!!!!

When did you get notified?

I got the bad news email, I entered from the girlfriend's address so I hope she won!

I got selected to buy NLDS tickets!!!!!!

 

I've already got my NLDS, NLCS, and WS tickets....section 141. I'm pumped.

I've already got my NLDS, NLCS, and WS tickets....section 141. I'm pumped.

 

You had a package I assume. I'm going to try and get that section I think. I'm going for the 140-142 range.

You had a package I assume. I'm going to try and get that section I think. I'm going for the 140-142 range.

 

Good luck, best we could get was row v...

Good luck, best we could get was row v...

 

Which is how high? So my options will be starting at least that far up right?

I've already got my NLDS, NLCS, and WS tickets....section 141. I'm pumped.

 

I got 2 for game #5 of NLDS through someone else's package.

Well I will try this again, since it was a complete fail yesterday when I did this haha. Once again with my phone not acting right, and with having grad school class tonight. There is a chance I might not make it on here in time if the number does go down to 4 tonight. So someone might want to be prepared to post it after the half hour passes that I have to post it.

Phillips 4

Stubbs 8

Votto 3

Ludwick 7

Bruce 9

Rolen 5

Hanigan 2

Valdez 6

Bailey RHP

How can the "Worst Manager in Baseball" not start Gregorious tonight and play "Wickett's Valdez?" He is also giving us a preview starting Grandpapa Rolen how he will mess over Frazier in the post season. Hopefully there is a reason his contract hasn't been renewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.