Uh Oh

Why would the residents of Ohio and Florida vote for Obama? :confused:Is unemployment, homelessness, foreclosures, etc. not a factor in the way people vote?

August 2009 - Ohio unemployment rate 10.6

June 2012 - Ohio unemployment rate 7.2 and dropping every month for the past year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

August 2009 - Ohio unemployment rate 10.6

June 2012 - Ohio unemployment rate 7.2 and dropping every month for the past year.

The Governor of Ohio seems to be saying, at least that's how I take the following quote, that Ohio's unemployment is dropping in spite of Washington policies, instead of because of.

"The best thing that can happen is for Ohio to continue pursuing the jobs-friendly policies that are tearing down barriers to job creation and for Washington to learn from our progress,"

The Governor of Ohio seems to be saying, at least that's how I take the following quote, that Ohio's unemployment is dropping in spite of Washington policies, instead of because of.

"The best thing that can happen is for Ohio to continue pursuing the jobs-friendly policies that are tearing down barriers to job creation and for Washington to learn from our progress,"

Gov has this ® besides his name, right?

Interesting ad being run by Gov Romney in Ohio saying that the auto bailout plan cost automotive dealership jobs. One guy says he had to cut 30 jobs. Ballsy move by the campaign since the Gov is on record as saying the mfgs should have been able to go bankrupt. MY guess is that had that gone through there would have been more than 30 jobs lost at that dealership.

Obama campaign has responded that there are now 2200 MORE jobs in Ohio dealerships than prior to the bailout.

You can make polls say any thing you want just by the questions you ask and the people you direct the poll to. Would not take much stock in any early poll.

Agree with the "early" part however Rassmussen didn't just fall off of the turnip truck. He knows how to conduct a poll.

The part of the article I found most interesting is that Obama is not polling as well nationally as he is in the key swing states. Just today, Rasmussen has Romney with a 3% lead nationwide. Swing states are a different story.

It's why we should never ever look at national polls. It's 50 elections.

The part of the article I found most interesting is that Obama is not polling as well nationally as he is in the key swing states. Just today, Rasmussen has Romney with a 3% lead nationwide. Swing states are a different story.

Saw an article that we could have another result like 2000 where the popular vote doesn't equate to getting elected.