Uh Oh

Obama leads Romney in three battleground states, new poll shows - ABC News

The worst president ever is building quite a big polling advantage as of late.:D

When likely voters in the three battleground states were asked whom they would vote for if the election were held today, here's the way it broke down:

Florida: Obama, 51 percent; Romney, 45 percent.

Ohio: Obama, 50 percent; Romney 44 percent

Pennsylvania: Obama, 53 percent; Romney 42 percent

No one has won the White House since 1960 without winning at least two of the states. Obama won all three in 2008.

Support for Obama's proposal to increase taxes on households making more than $250,000 per year is 58 to 37 percent in Florida, 60 to 37 percent in Ohio and 62 to 34 percent in Pennsylvania, the survey finds.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama leads Romney in three battleground states, new poll shows - ABC News

The worst president ever is building quite a big polling advantage as of late.:D

When likely voters in the three battleground states were asked whom they would vote for if the election were held today, here's the way it broke down:

Florida: Obama, 51 percent; Romney, 45 percent.

Ohio: Obama, 50 percent; Romney 44 percent

Pennsylvania: Obama, 53 percent; Romney 42 percent

No one has won the White House since 1960 without winning at least two of the states. Obama won all three in 2008.

Support for Obama's proposal to increase taxes on households making more than $250,000 per year is 58 to 37 percent in Florida, 60 to 37 percent in Ohio and 62 to 34 percent in Pennsylvania, the survey finds.

Why would the residents of Ohio and Florida vote for Obama? :confused:Is unemployment, homelessness, foreclosures, etc. not a factor in the way people vote?

Maybe Romney hasn't done anything to convince them that he is the solution.

Just a thought.

Obama has proven he isn't the solution. I'm no Romeny fan but at this point I'd vote for you over Obama. I really wish a 3rd party had a snow balls chance. I can't believe the last two choice the rep have given us in the last two elections.

Obama has proven he isn't the solution. I'm no Romeny fan but at this point I'd vote for you over Obama. I really wish a 3rd party had a snow balls chance. I can't believe the last two choice the rep have given us in the last two elections.

I am working on Randy Parker as my VP so stay tuned.:D

Thank you for your support.

I'm PP92 and I approve this message.

I couldn't have typed my thoughts any more precisely than that.:thumb:

I am working on Randy Parker as my VP so stay tuned.:D

Thank you for your support.

I'm PP92 and I approve this message.

Dude, in all seriousness, if I thought you had a snowball's chance, I'd write you in. Honest engine.

I would vote for him over either one of the candidates...

I went Democrat last time, don't believe I can pull that lever again this time around. I was hoping Romney might be a viable alternative, but he has not really done much of anything to give me any confidence in him...

I keep beating that third-party drum, but what I usually hear is "they don't have a chance so I'll vote for the lesser of two evils." Regardless of party affiliation.

Nothing substantive will change until that mindset changes.

I keep beating that third-party drum, but what I usually hear is "they don't have a chance so I'll vote for the lesser of two evils." Regardless of party affiliation.

Nothing substantive will change until that mindset changes.

Sadly, my politics line up with Ron Paul. What will that vote get me?