Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Reveal trailer came out yesterday:

I'll grant them this, it looks like they actually made real changes to the formula they've been working since COD4. I had planned not to buy any more COD games, but they've at least pushed it to where I will monitor this to see what it looks like closer to release.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I jumped on the Call of Duty train at MW2. I enjoyed Black Ops for a little while but grew tired of it. I liked MW3 better but I still really like MW2 the best. When I play PS3 I play MW2.

I do miss playing with NamecipS though. He's a bad bad man. I swear every game I play with him he gets the first kill. Like clockwork. Dude is a machine.

I jumped on the Call of Duty train at MW2. I enjoyed Black Ops for a little while but grew tired of it. I liked MW3 better but I still really like MW2 the best. When I play PS3 I play MW2.

I do miss playing with NamecipS though. He's a bad bad man. I swear every game I play with him he gets the first kill. Like clockwork. Dude is a machine.

Very nice of you to say that PP. I've played so much, I can probably get the first kill with my eyes closed.

I have liked them all. I didn't play what I hear is the best of the series(COD4), but did play WAW, MW2, BO, MW3. I suppose since I'm better at MW3 than I am at the others, it's my favorite.

I'm sure I'll buy this one too(twice, one for me, one for my son). The trailer really doesn't give us to much, but looks like they're going to have some new toys.

My first dip into the COD water was with Black Ops and I really enjoyed it. So much so I went out and purchased MW2 which was different but I still liked it. I thought MW3 was garbage, I thought all of the maps were a cluttered mess and the game was boring. I probably will buy this just because Black Ops was by far my favorite of the three and I like the fact that they could be tweeking the multiplayer game to keep it fun for guys like NamecipS who play all the time and guys like me who play once or twice a week.

Very nice of you to say that PP. I've played so much, I can probably get the first kill with my eyes closed.

I have liked them all. I didn't play what I hear is the best of the series(COD4), but did play WAW, MW2, BO, MW3. I suppose since I'm better at MW3 than I am at the others, it's my favorite.

I'm sure I'll buy this one too(twice, one for me, one for my son). The trailer really doesn't give us to much, but looks like they're going to have some new toys.

It's from the heart. BO was always fun when we were on the same team. :D. I always was proud if I was able to kill you once whenever we'd be on the same map but different teams. :lol:

Of course you'd kill me multiple times but if I got you once I felt a strong sense of accomplishment. :lol: