How Is Your Bracket?

D-Rob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 2 of the final four in, now just need UK and KU to take care of business today and I'll have all 4 final four teams.

Nicely done sir. East region did me in, I thought Vandy was hot and if not Florida State was, I thought OSU was unstable still and Syracuse would suffer from the loss of Melo. I thought wrong.

Had Louisville, KU and UK but had the East region winning until UK in every bracket. What kills me about that east bracket is I was perfect in the first round with the exception of UC. Eh, it is what it is.

Looks like Namecips is currently at the top of the leader board as the only person who correctly predicted the Final Four. He has Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals. My guess is he wins the bracket contest.

I've got to admit, I'm somewhat proud of myself - currently tied for 6th place with 3 of the Final Four teams correct (count me as one of the many expecting Mizzou in the Final Four). I've also got Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals, so I guess that means I have no chance of besting Namecips. Hats off to you, sir.

Looks like Namecips is currently at the top of the leader board as the only person who correctly predicted the Final Four. He has Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals. My guess is he wins the bracket contest.

I've got to admit, I'm somewhat proud of myself - currently tied for 6th place with 3 of the Final Four teams correct (count me as one of the many expecting Mizzou in the Final Four). I've also got Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals, so I guess that means I have no chance of besting Namecips. Hats off to you, sir.

It's not over yet. I did get all 4 final four teams, but the only way I win is if UK/KU meet in the finals with UK winning.