Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Is Your Bracket?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The second day has been very, VERY unkind to my bracket. Thanks Duke, Michigan, and Missouri.

 

Add Memphis and Purdue to those on my sheet. And the funny thing was I had the first 5 games right today and started thinking about having a perfect day.

Many thanks to Mizzou for really wrecking my bracket. I had them going to the final four.

My wife used resume paper to print our brackets- my bracket is literally and figuratively not worth the paper it was printed on. Mizzou in the Final Four, St. Mary's in the Elite Eight, Duke, Michigan and Wichita in the Sweet 16. My bracket is absolute garbage!

Oh Mizzou, how you have hurt me....

 

Had them in the Final Four. :lol:

 

Had Mizzou in Final Four.

 

Guilty as charged :madman:

My bracket isn't looking that bad, had Mizzu losing in the next round, same thing with Duke.

Missouri is the only team I didn't get in the Elite Eight. It would figure that I have my best bracket in years but still no shot at winning. I'm 6th, but two ahead of me have the exact same picks for the rest of the tournament.

Missouri is the only team I didn't get in the Elite Eight. It would figure that I have my best bracket in years but still no shot at winning. I'm 6th, but two ahead of me have the exact same picks for the rest of the tournament.

 

I have 6/8 in the Elite 8. UL and Florida is the only ones I didn't have.

Made a huge comeback after a rough first round. Now I have 7 of the 8 remaining teams. Let's keep it going...

I have one bracket left that has 6 of the 8 teams remaining. Unfortunately I totally botched the East Region in that one and had UK playing Vandy for the national title....

I have 6/8 in the Elite 8. UL and Florida is the only ones I didn't have.

 

2 of the 6 I did have.

Saw on KSR that each team in this year's Elite Eight was ranked in the pre-season top 13.

 

North Carolina- 1

Kentucky- 2

Ohio State- 3

Syracuse- 5

Florida- 8

Louisville- 9

Baylor- 12

Kansas- 13

I've got 2 of the final four in, now just need UK and KU to take care of business today and I'll have all 4 final four teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.