Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Is Your Bracket?

Featured Replies

Missed 3 after day one, so not too bad I guess. Good thing none of my Sweet 16 are out yet. Hopefully I can say the same after day 2

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UNLV will be my only blemish.

 

They are going to be the one that hurts me. I took them over Baylor too.

 

Missed Long Beach State and WVU.

 

I only filled out one bracket, on paper and by hand. I missed 3 games, Gonzaga, N Mexico and Colorado.

 

I thought Long Beach and UNLV would win and I was picking an upset with WVU. I didn't have any of those 3 going to the sweet 16 so it isn't too bad.

 

Glad I picked Iowa State and VCU. Other first round upsets I have picked for tomorrow include Xavier over Notre Dame, NC State over SanDiego St and Texas over Cincinnati.

 

I'm with you exactly, well your first two sentences.

I lost Wichita St. I had them beating IU. I lost UNLV, WVU and UConn. One Sweet 16 team gone. I am doing well so far today since I have UC and NC St.

Missed 6....Had UNLV, Wichita, West Virginia, Long Beach State, Colorado State, and Montana....:ohbrother:

Missed 4 on a couple and 3 on a couple others. Had UC today, any other early games complete?

Mine wont look so good if Mizzou doesn't come back.

Oh Mizzou, how you have hurt me....

 

Thankfully I didn't have them in the finals, I did just lose my first final 4 team though.

Oh Mizzou, how you have hurt me....

 

Had them in the Final Four. :lol:

I had Mizzou losing to Florida. Woohoo! Lol. Just got my first leg up of the bracket.

Had Mizzou in Final Four.... Where's my Tasmanian Devil at?

Mizzou: you're going to have a GREAT time in the SEC....

Had Mizzou in Final Four.... Where's my Tasmanian Devil at?
:taz:

The second day has been very, VERY unkind to my bracket. Thanks Duke, Michigan, and Missouri.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.