Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Is Your Bracket?

Featured Replies

I've got 2 of the final four in, now just need UK and KU to take care of business today and I'll have all 4 final four teams.

 

Good Job, if KU wins, Nice job if they don't.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got 2 of the final four in, now just need UK and KU to take care of business today and I'll have all 4 final four teams.

 

 

Nicely done sir. East region did me in, I thought Vandy was hot and if not Florida State was, I thought OSU was unstable still and Syracuse would suffer from the loss of Melo. I thought wrong.

 

Had Louisville, KU and UK but had the East region winning until UK in every bracket. What kills me about that east bracket is I was perfect in the first round with the exception of UC. Eh, it is what it is.

I ended up having 3 of 4 final four teams.

 

 

Same here but East region still killed me, had the winner of that region losing to UK in the Championships and neither of the teams I had winning that region are left.

I have one pick remaining. My bracket is Dead, killed, kaput, issidoombu, and six feet under.

I have one pick remaining. My bracket is Dead, killed, kaput, issidoombu, and six feet under.

 

 

hasta la vista baby.

Got three of the final four. Didn't pick Louisville. Have UK and OSU in the finals with UK winning.

I also have three of the Final Four correctly picked (all but Louisville...and I'm mad at myself for not taking Lville to the Final Four). In order to win, I need Louisville to beat UK and Kansas to win it all.

Had UNC beating UK for the title. Had Mizzou & Ohio State as the other Final Four. I'm done, but that's perfectly okay with me.

Looks like Namecips is currently at the top of the leader board as the only person who correctly predicted the Final Four. He has Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals. My guess is he wins the bracket contest.

 

I've got to admit, I'm somewhat proud of myself - currently tied for 6th place with 3 of the Final Four teams correct (count me as one of the many expecting Mizzou in the Final Four). I've also got Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals, so I guess that means I have no chance of besting Namecips. Hats off to you, sir.

Looks like Namecips is currently at the top of the leader board as the only person who correctly predicted the Final Four. He has Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals. My guess is he wins the bracket contest.

 

I've got to admit, I'm somewhat proud of myself - currently tied for 6th place with 3 of the Final Four teams correct (count me as one of the many expecting Mizzou in the Final Four). I've also got Kentucky beating Kansas in the finals, so I guess that means I have no chance of besting Namecips. Hats off to you, sir.

 

It's not over yet. I did get all 4 final four teams, but the only way I win is if UK/KU meet in the finals with UK winning.

I ended up having 3 of 4 final four teams.

 

Me too...unfortunately I selected Michigan St to win the West which was my undoing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.