Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Is Your Bracket?

Featured Replies

Day 1 is almost in the books, how are you doing?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good. C-A-T-S.....CATS CATS CATS!!!!! Keep it up.

 

Thank you Iowa State. Thank you VCU. Thank you Gonzaga.

I am struggling and it's mostly because of all of the teams PP92 mentioned. What sucks is it will likely get worse because I'm thinking VCU won't be able to keep up with Indiana.

I'm doing great so far. Pretty happy...

1 red mark so far in my best bracket and the other two I have two wrong.

The one bracket I had Iow St winning I had WV playing in the national championship lol. Admittiedly, I had been drinking when I filled out that bracket.

I'd say so. :lol:

 

It was my this will never happen but would make for a good tourney if it did bracket. It was my 3rd bracket on ESPN and I was too tired to make any more if that says any thing.

VCU did what they said they would do, bust my bracket. I had Wichita going to the Sweet 16. I tossed and turned on the LB/NM game and finally with 10 minutes to spare took the Lobos. Now if they can knock off Louisville I will feel better. Tons of chalk picks today, I have a feeling tomorrow will knock us back to reality.

VCU did what they said they would do, bust my bracket. I had Wichita going to the Sweet 16. I tossed and turned on the LB/NM game and finally with 10 minutes to spare took the Lobos. Now if they can knock off Louisville I will feel better. Tons of chalk picks today, I have a feeling tomorrow will knock us back to reality.

 

 

Sounds about how I was with my non garbage brackets. I did change 1 bracket to go with Long Beach and VCU did get me. I should have known better see Gonzaga, Butler and now VCU.

I only filled out one bracket, on paper and by hand. I missed 3 games, Gonzaga, N Mexico and Colorado.

 

I thought Long Beach and UNLV would win and I was picking an upset with WVU. I didn't have any of those 3 going to the sweet 16 so it isn't too bad.

 

Glad I picked Iowa State and VCU. Other first round upsets I have picked for tomorrow include Xavier over Notre Dame, NC State over SanDiego St and Texas over Cincinnati.

Tied for 1st with just two misses! Wichita State and UNLV

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.