Taylor County On Probation?

tygroves

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tensions are at an all time high because they were filming the Adair County scrimmage but Adair County was scrimmaging Campbellsville.

?????

Adair does not play Campbellsville nor would they ever play Campbellsville this season?

Adair and Campbellsville were scrimmaging and Taylor County coaches were filming it in the stands. It makes no sense though because Adair was going to send there film after the game anyway (Taylor and Adair played week 0). Adair was at least nice enough to not turn them after the fact because they deleted the video. It looks like Taylor's coaches don't think the rules apply to them.

Adair and Campbellsville were scrimmaging and Taylor County coaches were filming it in the stands. It makes no sense though because Adair was going to send there film after the game anyway (Taylor and Adair played week 0). Adair was at least nice enough to not turn them after the fact because they deleted the video. It looks like Taylor's coaches don't think the rules apply to them.

That was a beyond bold move for the TC staff. You're going to a scrimmage filled with 2 fan bases who hate you? And you're breaking rules?

I'd say there were plenty of people there who would attempt to report them, and neither coaching staff would have to worry about it. All sides should just be glad that it didn't get out of hand.

This guy has been doing this for years guys, as well as watering fields, and other antics, someone finally pulled his card.

Would it be possible that this has been an issue now because he doesn't exactly have the same friends and allies as he did in the mountains? I mean, outside of TC, I doubt any of them would lose sleep over his antics having consequences. He's pretty much the new guy in the area and he's trying to treat like he is the Golden Child.

Would it be possible that this has been an issue now because he doesn't exactly have the same friends and allies as he did in the mountains? I mean, outside of TC, I doubt any of them would lose sleep over his antics having consequences. He's pretty much the new guy in the area and he's trying to treat like he is the Golden Child.

Sardo Numspa finally got a little revenge.