Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County On Probation?

Featured Replies

So Dudley Belichick is still allowed to coach? Sounds like KHSAA has failed.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dudley didnt coach bourbon in 2005.

 

Sorry.....

 

Was it 97 & 98 Then?

Sorry.....

 

Was it 97 & 98 Then?

 

97-00. Returned to Bell in 01.

1) If he has this kind of past, why do people keep hiring him?

 

2) Shouldn't they throw him out of the KHSAA Hall of Fame?

I've honestly never heard of this guy until these threads but sprinkling water on the field... Feel bad for these kids to have to put up with a guy in an authoritative position. He should feel sorry for the example he is setting

I don't believe he is the only coach who 's been accused of watering the field.

I don't believe he is the only coach who 's been accused of watering the field.

 

There may be plenty of things to pillory Dudley over, but not this old stunt employed by many a warhorse coach over the years and chalked up to "gamesmanship."

There may be plenty of things to pillory Dudley over, but not this old stunt employed by many a warhorse coach over the years and chalked up to "gamesmanship."

I don't know a respectable coach who has ever done this, so I won't chalk this up as gamesmanship to anyone.

As far as scrimmages at camp, everyone does that who go to camp. Everyone would have to be put on probation, the Khsaa does whatever they please, they do not even play by their on rules half the time. Second I would have to see myself the filming incident, makes no sense, because of the way media is shared these days, why risk it. Finally, the field was not watered down, the boys up north wanted the field to be covered because of bad weather. They did not cover it, just let nature take its course, advantage Bell. Mean or smart you make the call.

I don't know a respectable coach who has ever done this, so I won't chalk this up as gamesmanship to anyone.

 

You've never heard stories of coaches allowing their grass to grow long to slow down a fast team, or any other tricks like this? This stuff was fairly common in the wild west days of yore.

Sure we have all heard those things. To painting visiting locker rooms certain colors to impact the mood, having longer cleat spikes etc.

Grass growing, watering fields, scrimmaging outside of the guidelines..etc, this stuff is old and timeless practice and really does not bother me in this situation. The troubling portion is that Dudley supplied no film to adair for their week 0 matchup, because he claimed "we have not had a scrimmage to film", and sent two of his staff to film the adair-cville scrimmage without permission from either team. That is the only annoying/dirty part. Dudley is totally alien to me until his recent move to south/central ky, but, I can say that he has no friends here and Taylor County will not lose sleep over tarnishing his rep to salvage what little rep they have if it comes to that

What about the 1992 Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl against Highlands? The guy knows how to look for an Advantage. Once a Cheater, always a Cheater! Shall I continue?

 

Hey Pot this is kettle, he may have altered the field but you guys played ineligible players, as deemed by the KHSAA, If I remember without that illegal player your season ends on Pine mountain! Said player sat out the finals am I right or wrong here?

Hey Pot this is kettle, he may have altered the field but you guys played ineligible players, as deemed by the KHSAA, If I remember without that illegal player your season ends on Pine mountain! Said player sat out the finals am I right or wrong here?

 

7ac.jpg

 

Have to admit..it is a valid point

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.