Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County On Probation?

Featured Replies

So if he waters the field and still loses to C-Ville whats D's next move? He could Urban Meyer and have "heart problems" get a new gig else where and have all the rest of this season to "find talent". Or he could go help the basketball coach?

  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not a Dudley fan, but no Bluebird needs to mention that series....and whine about cheating or breaking rules.

I am not a Dudley fan, but no Bluebird needs to mention that series....and whine about cheating or breaking rules.

 

You just called out the empire. Don't you know they do no wrong? :lol2::sssh:

Oh well, can't say I am not jealous of them but geeze a spade is a spade.

Sure we have all heard those things. To painting visiting locker rooms certain colors to impact the mood, having longer cleat spikes etc.

 

I've heard some tales of this happening on a wet and muddy field.

I've heard some tales of this happening on a wet and muddy field.

 

I know of one here in VA in the State Title game no less.

Why is he allowed to even coach? That's what I'd like to know.

Superintendent loves him and his ways. Julian acted and fined them $2000. You can tell on here from the "everybody does it" crowd that people haven't been turning him in. Julian isn't going around seeking to punish people so members have to hold each other accountable.

You've never heard stories of coaches allowing their grass to grow long to slow down a fast team, or any other tricks like this? This stuff was fairly common in the wild west days of yore.

Hearing about it, and respecting the people who partake in those practices are two vastly different things. I played many years of football in high school and college, so I have played in many different situations.

What about Taylor goin full pads early than the date by khsaa. Also missing first 3 days of school to go to camp, witch is a big no no!!

What about Taylor goin full pads early than the date by khsaa. Also missing first 3 days of school to go to camp, witch is a big no no!!

 

If you have proof of these two accusations, then report them to the KHSAA. That's the only way to get something done about it. Just posting on here does nothing. I do not know Coach Hilton. I am not going to pass judgment on him...however, if in fact he is guilty of these things then something should have happened to him a long time ago. As coaches we look for advantages all the time, but to cheat, well, that is crossing the line. If someone cheats they should be held accountable for their actions. This can only happen if people have the testicular fortitude to do the right thing and turn the guilty parties in.

What about Taylor goin full pads early than the date by khsaa. Also missing first 3 days of school to go to camp, witch is a big no no!!

 

:popcorn:

What about Taylor goin full pads early than the date by khsaa. Also missing first 3 days of school to go to camp, witch is a big no no!!

 

 

I believe KHSAA has been informed of these charges since they happened.

Dang it gets better with each new post.

As far as scrimmages at camp, everyone does that who go to camp. Everyone would have to be put on probation, the Khsaa does whatever they please, they do not even play by their on rules half the time. Second I would have to see myself the filming incident, makes no sense, because of the way media is shared these days, why risk it. Finally, the field was not watered down, the boys up north wanted the field to be covered because of bad weather. They did not cover it, just let nature take its course, advantage Bell. Mean or smart you make the call.

 

If "everyone" does that at camp, then "everyone" is violating the rules. Just because "everyone" does it doesn't mean it is right, or even okay. The film thing is bad enough, because it violates the trust that should exist between coaches. Finally, the watering thing is stupid... I don't know if it is illegal - but it is stupid. I have never understood it - doesn't a waterlogged field slow your team down just as much as the other?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.