Taylor County On Probation?

tygroves

Wonder why the KHSAA chose this year to start enforcing the rules? Last year they had pictures of teams at Campbellsive College scrimmaging and in full pads too early. Guess those coaches are above the rules.

My only guess is that some of the same schools were involved and got a "firm talking to" and now that they have did it again the KHSAA decided to punish them.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder why the KHSAA chose this year to start enforcing the rules? Last year they had pictures of teams at Campbellsive College scrimmaging and in full pads too early. Guess those coaches are above the rules.

I've always heard "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone"

I've always heard "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone"

Agree completely in a football reference, probably not what the Lord intended to be quoted for...and MANY schools can cast stones that DO NOT break the KHSAA rules of fair play! You break the rules, you get turned in, you pay...PERIOD. Don't like it, find a state that is ok with cheating.

Agree completely in a football reference, probably not what the Lord intended to be quoted for...and MANY schools can cast stones that DO NOT break the KHSAA rules of fair play! You break the rules, you get turned in, you pay...PERIOD. Don't like it, find a state that is ok with cheating.

Exactly!!! Those who say it goes on everywhere are usually the ones from the team that got busted.

Not everyone cheats. For those using the stone reference, give me a stone I will throw it! Shoot, give me a rock pile and I will throw every one of them!