Taylor County On Probation?

tygroves

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is entailed with the probation? Does it only mean the KHSAA will be watching him closely? Or does it come with a penalty?

Normally, it means if their is another violation in that time frame the punishment will more severe.

I understand where you are coming from, I feel the same way. I did not know him personally. He recruited my son from the Border bowl. After a year and a half my son was ready to be done with Football. He lost the love to play under Dudley. It may have been that way at any college but he really has a disdain for him. He has never said why but I have to believe it was Dudleys character.

Listen Dudley watered the field for the 1996 Semi Final game against Highlands. 2 Highlands trainers went early without the team to scope out the facility and logistics only to find a Pumper Truck circling the Football field on the track giving it a good sprinkle. Imagine if there was the same Social Media then that there is now.....Wowza! That would of been something to see...

I understand where you are coming from, I feel the same way. I did not know him personally. He recruited my son from the Border bowl. After a year and a half my son was ready to be done with Football. He lost the love to play under Dudley. It may have been that way at any college but he really has a disdain for him. He has never said why but I have to believe it was Dudleys character.

He also tried to recruit my Nephew the same year your talking about out of the Best of the Bluegrass Bowl. Fortunately my Nephew was already headed to Champaingn to play at Illinois. Playing at Pikeville would of been a Waste.