13. Elizabethtown

14. South Laurel

15. Highlands

16. Frederick Douglass

17. St. Xavier

18. Warren Central

19. Jeffersontown

20. Oldham County

John Hardin will get a true test this Saturday against Madisonville-NH on a neutral court.

Last night’s Madisonville N Hopkins -Lexington Catholic game was a barn burner at Catholic. I saw the highlights on the 11 o’clock Lexington sports news. Knights won on a last second shot to break a tie and keep it from a second overtime.

Out of the top 5 CCH has been the most impressive team IMO. A tough game in Lexington vs what looks like is gonna be a really good LexCath team. Great game vs Oak Hill Academy that ended in a loss, and then a tough loss to Lasalle who can always play ball. But they have some really good wins and just won The Battle at the Villages against stout competition. One team was coached by 14 year NBA vet Charlie Ward, another made back to back 5A final four in Florida. And Blanch Ely is back to back champs in the state of Florida. I think Ballard winning the KOB and how strong they have been to start is a close second but the Colonels have really impressed me getting it together so quickly!

I'd have flipped 4 and 5.

I'm going to remain in wait-and-see mode on the #2 team.

I agree, #4 & #5 should be switched. Otherwise, pretty accurate IMO.

I have been watching a lot of KY High School Basketball and believe it or not I would flip 5 and 6 and I believe 4 is correct and maybe should be higher.

I also agree with what @4 Quarters said about JH.

I agree, but I better not go there, because my comments could get deleted. LOL.

Not much different than John Hardin winning it last year. Calling it a 2A anything is a joke.

Back to the Rankings, I see the Highlands Bluebirds are in at #15 thanks to their cotton soft schedule.