Clemson vs. Ohio State (National Semifinal Updates)

16thBBall Fan

Clemson vs. Ohio State Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Clemson vs. Ohio State Who wins?

• Clemson Tigers
    • Ohio State Buckeyes

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really think Fields is better than Lawrence? Not being critical, both very talented. OSU's secondary against Clemson's receivers will be fun to watch. I'm a Clemson fan so I voted with my heart. OSU may just be a little better....but that's why they play the games!

You really think Fields is better than Lawrence? Not being critical, both very talented. OSU's secondary against Clemson's receivers will be fun to watch. I'm a Clemson fan so I voted with my heart. OSU may just be a little better....but that's why they play the games!

Yes he does and it’s valid. Fields beat Lawrence in elite passing competitions during camp circuits. Fields is the 1% of what Deuce likes about OSU, I’ll be nice and not question your JF support Deuce lol.

I think Lawrence is more prone to mistakes than Fields is.

Weird that the Vegas line and this thread favors Clemson. I voted with orange tinted glasses but I figured Clemson would be the underdog by a TD or something. Am I missing something?

Two schools of thought...

OSU with a Heisman finalist on both sides of the ball has to dominate Clemson. Clemson's weak schedule may not have prepared them for big boy football.

Clemson coaching staff has been together 5 years, they've won two of the last three titles. Clemson offense is the most balanced and capable run or pass that OSU has faced this season. Clemson defense is the most physical OSU has played.

Bottom line, neither team has played anyone remotely like the other one. These teams in many ways are reflections of one another. This will be a playmakers game filled with chunk plays and hard hitting defenses. Right now I give OSU a very slight edge, but it's razor thin and I may change my mind by game time.

Jumper Dad the only way OSU and Clemson play anymore like them is to play LSU lol. I think Oklahoma will show up and play LSU tough. Hurts is just that kind of leader and CeeDee Lamb is a handful. Three weeks of rest and all the time to prepare for coaches will make it interesting! By the way, congratulations to Somerset!! Fantastic game and finish!

Jumper Dad the only way OSU and Clemson play anymore like them is to play LSU lol. I think Oklahoma will show up and play LSU tough. Hurts is just that kind of leader and CeeDee Lamb is a handful. Three weeks of rest and all the time to prepare for coaches will make it interesting! By the way, congratulations to Somerset!! Fantastic game and finish!

I think LSU is a heavy favorite, but Oklahoma has a punchers chance.