Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this will be good game. I like how St.X is playing right now so taking them. Key for St.X will be to contain Cummings and Rogers which will be difficult to do. They will need to get pressure on the QB. Will be packed house and fun atmosphere. Will also be a family war for me since my nephew is on Male and son on St.X. Go Tigers!

Male has good line play and skill players, but if I was a Male fan the concern would be at QB. Can their two QBs make enough plays in the passing game to loosen up X’s front seven? I also think St. X has played very well these first 2 games, even though Henry Clay wasn’t very good St. X didn’t play down to their competition.

This will be a really good game and hopefully sets the stage for round 2 come November. I think St. X wins this one at home.

We're going to find out a lot in this game. Neither team has been tested yet. I'll be interested to see if they're still pretty equal or if one is far better (or worse) than last year. It's to early for my prediction just yet. I'll have it in by Thursday night.