Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don’t think so. Wolfe is good but let’s not forget that his team lost to St. X’s backup QB and came dangerously close to being beat by their 3rd team QB. But we’ll see what happens on Friday.

Not knocking St. X at all; but remembering their victory in 2018 came via interception TD and kick return TD. Backup QB had a pretty rough night if I remember right.

Not knocking St. X at all; but remembering their victory in 2018 came via interception TD and kick return TD. Backup QB had a pretty rough night if I remember right.

The KHSAA link to the stats for the 1st Male-X game. Looks like there was an INT return for a TD and an offensive fumble recovered by a WR for a TD. Not arguing with your judgement of how he played, but I think most folks would be pleased with the QB's numbers. 2

The KHSAA link to the stats for the 1st Male-X game. Looks like there was an INT return for a TD and an offensive fumble recovered by a WR for a TD. Not arguing with your judgement of how he played, but I think most folks would be pleased with the QB's numbers. 218 Kentucky High School Football

You are 100% correct. Memory doesn't always prove accurate. Confused the 1st and 2nd Male game QB #s . Very tough position the young QB found himself in the playoffs. Heard he has great potential.