Favorite Bread Sticks

Sheldon

1. Fazzoli's (by a Secretariat length over 2nd place)

2. Olive Garden

3. LaRosa's

It upsets me to no end when a Fazzoli's gets so busy that they neglect to have someone walking around the dining room with fresh, hot bread sticks.

It’s not even close. Joe B’s is hands down the answer. If you say no you just haven’t been to Joe B’s. After Joe B’s is where the discussion should start. I give Olive Garden a ton of crap, but their breadsticks are still insanely solid.

It’s not even close. Joe B’s is hands down the answer. If you say no you just haven’t been to Joe B’s. After Joe B’s is where the discussion should start. I give Olive Garden a ton of crap, but their breadsticks are still insanely solid.

Well, you could be right about Joe B's bread sticks. However, I'm not always in Lexington and I know Fazzoli's and Olive Garden have restaurants all over the place. I admit...I'm addicted.

I would have agreed on Joe B's but, having Impellizzeri's twice in the last 6 weeks has created a dead heat to me and nothing else is even close. I will be visiting both for Special Olympic events in the next month. Can't wait.