Cubs at Reds (6/28-6/30)

The Cubs travel to Cincinnati to take on the Reds for a weekend series starting this Friday. Scooter Gennett is also suppose to make his return this Friday!

Friday 7:10

Cole Hamels vs. Sonny Gray

Saturday 4:10

Jose Quintana vs. Luis Castillo

Sunday 1:10

Jon Lester vs. Anthony DeSclafani

I have also decided that if I am not able to produce a series win this time. That I would need to accept that I am not Bo Jackson and am not capable of being a two sport star like him. So if the Reds do no win this series, I am going to leave the game of baseball and focus on my football career only. I don't want to hold the Reds back any longer, if I am not able to help produce wins.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just worried about the color green!

I'm sure there will be though. Just not down the third base line.

I was playing The Show 19 and was pretty sure I saw you working the aisles. CGI MJ looks to be pretty muscular though, so it could have been a coworker. :)

Reds will win this series.

I had this weekend circled in the spring as coming up for the three-game series. I enjoyed GABP when I was there for a three-game series two years ago. Not a bad seat in the house and the concessions are easily accessible. Won't be able to make it unfortunately

Senzel just cost Reds a run by not knowing how many outs they were. Votto singles but Senzel waits until in falls in to run not allowing him to score, how many times have we seen that with this team.

Once AGAIN, the WORST baserunning team in baseball!!