Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs at Reds (6/28-6/30)

Featured Replies

The Cubs travel to Cincinnati to take on the Reds for a weekend series starting this Friday. Scooter Gennett is also suppose to make his return this Friday!

 

Friday 7:10

Cole Hamels vs. Sonny Gray

 

Saturday 4:10

Jose Quintana vs. Luis Castillo

 

Sunday 1:10

Jon Lester vs. Anthony DeSclafani

 

I have also decided that if I am not able to produce a series win this time. That I would need to accept that I am not Bo Jackson and am not capable of being a two sport star like him. So if the Reds do no win this series, I am going to leave the game of baseball and focus on my football career only. I don't want to hold the Reds back any longer, if I am not able to help produce wins.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope there is some red there.

Hope there is some red there.

 

I'm just worried about the color green!

 

I'm sure there will be though. Just not down the third base line.

I'm just worried about the color green!

 

I'm sure there will be though. Just not down the third base line.

 

I was playing The Show 19 and was pretty sure I saw you working the aisles. CGI MJ looks to be pretty muscular though, so it could have been a coworker. :)

I was playing The Show 19 and was pretty sure I saw you working the aisles. CGI MJ looks to be pretty muscular though, so it could have been a coworker. :)

 

I got a few muscles, but a beer belly to go with it haha!

Reds will win this series.

 

I had this weekend circled in the spring as coming up for the three-game series. I enjoyed GABP when I was there for a three-game series two years ago. Not a bad seat in the house and the concessions are easily accessible. Won't be able to make it unfortunately

Reds just got a huge break. Cole Hamels just walked off the mound and into the clubhouse. Mike Momtgomery now on the mound. Reds up 1-0.

Senzel just cost Reds a run by not knowing how many outs they were. Votto singles but Senzel waits until in falls in to run not allowing him to score, how many times have we seen that with this team.

Senzel just cost Reds a run by not knowing how many outs they were. Votto singles but Senzel waits until in falls in to run not allowing him to score, how many times have we seen that with this team.

 

Once AGAIN, the WORST baserunning team in baseball!!

Reds up 5-0 but don't know how. Dozed off, not much sleep last night.

Votto just got hit fourth hit of the night. They are all singles but he is smoking the ball right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.