Bats at Stripers (6/18 - 6/20)

@MJAlltheWay24 @ChickenWyngz @Jumper_Dad @futurecoach @CincySportsFan @LRCW

BGP management sent me down to the International League Reds affiliate Louisville Bats late last night to work on my command and control of MLB thread starting. As soon as I got off the yellow school bus (no seat belts I might add), I was informed that I needed to start the next Louisville series thread. I didn't even get to unpack at the Motel 6 (where I think I saw a rat the size of a German Shepherd).

The 27-42 Louisville Bats, in last place of the West division, travel to play the Gwinnett Stipers (37-31) who currently reside in 2nd place of the South division. Initially, I was getting excited that minor league teams get to play strippers, but I was disappointed to learn that I had the opposing team name wrong.

Game times

6/18 - 7:05 PM

6/19 - 7:05 PM

6/20 - 12:05 PM

Starting pitchers - Does anybody really care?

Get me out of here, please! The food is terrible too.

Sorry man, unless there's an injury, you're gonna be there for 10 days minimum. Just remember, you've got to carry your own luggage now...which I imagine is going to be a pain in the butt given your short arms.

.....and he's not out of options yet either.

@nkypete You don’t have to take this kind of abuse... The Reds have a better win percentage when you start threads than LRCW and MJ both. It’s not your fault the Reds are trash. :lol2:

It wasn't about his winning percentage, it was about him being selfish and not being a team player.

It wasn't about his winning percentage, it was about him being selfish and not being a team player.

Excuse me...for years, if someone won a series (not just tied a series), that individual got to start the thread for the next series. The rules changed this year and it was never clear that the "rotation" was to remain the same regardless of winning a series. There is no "I" in "Team", but there is a "Me".

In game 2 of the series last night, the Bats even things with the Stripers winning 9-5. They get 3 runs in the first inning and don't look back slamming out 15 hits over the evening. Interesting story - Right Fielder Aristides Aquino extended his hitting streak to 22 games.