Reds vs. Braves (4/23 - 4/25)

I guess if not one else is going to jump on board of creating the next thread I will. The Reds return home to face an 11-10 Braves team that has a lineup with young stars locked up for the foreseeable future.

All three games times are at 6:40. Hopefully the nice weather and winning 3/4 against the Padres puts a few butts in the seats for our local beer vendor.

Game 1: Kevin Gausman (1-1) vs Sonny Gray (0-3)

Game 2: Mike Soroka (0-1) vs Tanner Roark (1-0)

Game 3: TBD vs Anthony DeSclafani (0-1)

Let's get 2/3 there and keep moving with some positive momentum.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 1: Kevin Gausman (1-1) vs Sonny Gray (0-3)

Game 2: Mike Soroka (0-1) vs Tanner Roark (1-0)

Game 3: TBD vs Anthony DeSclafani (0-1)

Let's get 2/3 there and keep moving with some positive momentum.

I have seen speculation that it could be Julio Teheran that could be the TBD on Thursday.

Also, someone's going to get on you for only wanting 2 wins in this series instead of all 3. :lol2:

I have seen speculation that it could be Julio Teheran that could be the TBD on Thursday.

Also, someone's going to get on you for only wanting 2 wins in this series instead of all 3. :lol2:

Same thought haha, but in a 162 game season winning 2/3 gets you like 106 or 107 wins lol.

I'm not real sure the crowd will be anything to get excited over, but hopefully the product on the field is, which can pay dividends later. Love the 6:40 start times in April.

Alright, here's the deal if you're not slinging suds...anyone doing the tomahawk chop, gets a karate chop to the elbow. And anyone doing any "woo-ing", gets one to the head. Got it?!? I'm counting on you.

Poor Matt Kemp. He drops a flyball that he should have caught (supposedly) AND dropping that flyball causes a chest contusion that puts him on the IL. That was one heck of a flyball.

The ball hits his glove before he hits the wall. The ball could have been caught but not should have been caught. They are professionals and they are harder catches made everyday in the league.

Poor Matt Kemp. He drops a flyball that he should have caught (supposedly) AND dropping that flyball causes a chest contusion that puts him on the IL. That was one heck of a flyball.

That’s been changed VOR, to a cracked rib, hit the wall on his RIGHT side, cracked a rib on his LEFT side!!

Schebler just had a chance to make a play defensively, couldn’t do that either!!