2. Suarez (3B)

3. Winker (LF)

4. Puig (RF)

5. Dietritch (2B)

6. Barnhart ©

7. Ervin (CF)

8. Roark (P)

9. Iglesias (SS)

Here is what I do not like. Granted Peraza has been struggling mightily to start the season. He finally has a big meaningful hit last night and gets rewarded with a trip to the pine.

Tonight might be there best lineup sans no Gennett and Senzel. For me, it is time to move on from Schebler and start giving the time to Ervin and Winker. I feel that Winker is a .280 plus MLB hitter as he continues to develop.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I do not like. Granted Peraza has been struggling mightily to start the season. He finally has a big meaningful hit last night and gets rewarded with a trip to the pine.

Tonight might be there best lineup sans no Gennett and Senzel. For me, it is time to move on from Schebler and start giving the time to Ervin and Winker. I feel that Winker is a .280 plus MLB hitter as he continues to develop.

I agree on Peraza. I feel Bell has lied to Peraza and not given him much of a chance. Peraza struggled the start of last season and ended up leading the Reds in hits. I think he’s getting a raw deal this year.

I agree on Peraza but he needs a break in my opinion. One day off here or there especially when Dietrich is better right now. I think Peraza will come around as he did last year. When Senzell comes up Schebler should go down and he won’t. It will be Irwin again. Irwin can’t play any better than he did in the spring and they still didn’t leave him on the roster. Is there a reason why India and Trammell are not with the Bats yet?