Texas Tech 61 Michigan State 51 (NCAA Tournament Final Four)

16thBBall Fan

Texas Tech has silently been awesome nearly all season. They are definitely the best defensive team, they just held the team to beat Duke to 51 points. I picked Tech to make the Final Four, didn’t think they would advance. After how they have played the whole tournament, I will be surprised if Virginia beats them.

I thought that this one would be very close w / MSU getting the win bc of Tom Izzo. TTU proved that they were the best team on the floor and Beard proved that he deserved the COY award. Good game, I love the way that both teams play.

@GrantNKY ... all 4 teams tonight scored 63 or less.

And it was also 4 teams that appear to be evenly matched. I didn’t have an issue with defensive minded teams, I had an issue with using that as an excuse for the poor offensive output we were seeing from UK against clearly inferior opponents.

And it was also 4 teams that appear to be evenly matched. I didn’t have an issue with defensive minded teams, I had an issue with using that as an excuse for the poor offensive output we were seeing from UK against clearly inferior opponents.

Houston absolutely was not a clearly inferior opponent.

There have been 18 games in this year's tournament where the winning team had 70 points or less. In 3 of their 5 wins, Virginia has scored 63 or less. In 2 of their 5 wins, Texas Tech has scored 63 or less.

Houston absolutely was not a clearly inferior opponent.

There have been 18 games in this year's tournament where the winning team had 70 points or less. In 3 of their 5 wins, Virginia has scored 63 or less. In 2 of their 5 wins, Texas Tech has scored 63 or less.

Agree to disagree on Houston.