April 7, 20197 yr Final we will have a team that will win their first national title on Monday night.
April 7, 20197 yr Impressive way to end the game for Tech, I thought once State cut it to 1 they may fold.
April 7, 20197 yr Texas Tech has silently been awesome nearly all season. They are definitely the best defensive team, they just held the team to beat Duke to 51 points. I picked Tech to make the Final Four, didn’t think they would advance. After how they have played the whole tournament, I will be surprised if Virginia beats them.
April 7, 20197 yr Defense continues to carry the way in this tournament. With winning teams usually only being in the 60s. The championship game literally might be first to 50.
April 7, 20197 yr I thought that this one would be very close w / MSU getting the win bc of Tom Izzo. TTU proved that they were the best team on the floor and Beard proved that he deserved the COY award. Good game, I love the way that both teams play.
April 7, 20197 yr I am happy and sad. The Big Ten fan in me is sad but the upset city fan in me is glad to see this outcome. I guess not being a big Michigan State fans makes this OK overall.
April 7, 20197 yr @GrantNKY ... all 4 teams tonight scored 63 or less. And it was also 4 teams that appear to be evenly matched. I didn’t have an issue with defensive minded teams, I had an issue with using that as an excuse for the poor offensive output we were seeing from UK against clearly inferior opponents.
April 7, 20197 yr And it was also 4 teams that appear to be evenly matched. I didn’t have an issue with defensive minded teams, I had an issue with using that as an excuse for the poor offensive output we were seeing from UK against clearly inferior opponents. Houston absolutely was not a clearly inferior opponent. There have been 18 games in this year's tournament where the winning team had 70 points or less. In 3 of their 5 wins, Virginia has scored 63 or less. In 2 of their 5 wins, Texas Tech has scored 63 or less.
April 7, 20197 yr Houston absolutely was not a clearly inferior opponent. There have been 18 games in this year's tournament where the winning team had 70 points or less. In 3 of their 5 wins, Virginia has scored 63 or less. In 2 of their 5 wins, Texas Tech has scored 63 or less. Agree to disagree on Houston.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.