David Johnson Named Sweet Sixteen MVP

David Johnson of the state champion Trinity Shamrocks was named MVP of the Sweet Sixteen. I have had the pleasure of watching Johnson playing several times this year and have developed a tremendous respect for him and his game. He is a deserving champion and deserving MVP.

He was a man today. Moreno not too shabby but Hardaway and Turnier did a great job keeping him from dominating the middle.

Moreno is really good...an excellent rebounder.

Johnson does so much for Trinity..... passing, defense , rebounding, shot-blocking.... plus he was primarily responsible for bringing the ball up the court today . I think he played all 32 minutes. In my estimation he is the best ever to play at Trinity.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 14

Moreno is really good...an excellent rebounder.

Johnson does so much for Trinity..... passing, defense , rebounding, shot-blocking.... plus he was primarily responsible for bringing the ball up the court today . I think he played all 32 minutes. In my estimation he is the best ever to play at Trinity.

Have detailed knowledge of the program for the past 15 years, I would concur.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

David's game is solid. If you need him to score; he can score. What he does best is make everyone around him better. If you've watched him play, quickly you will see that he is the best player on the court, always in control.

David is the best player on the floor, every time he’s on the floor. In the age of stats, he’s driven more by the win loss column. Excels at both ends of the floor. High IQ, high level athlete. His game is polished. And he already has the body of an elite college guard. Louisville fans are in for a treat.

David is the best player on the floor, every time he’s on the floor. In the age of stats, he’s driven more by the win loss column. Excels at both ends of the floor. High IQ, high level athlete. His game is polished. And he already has the body of an elite college guard. Louisville fans are in for a treat.

Completely agree.