Reese Smith committed?

Super happy for Reese and his family. The natural feeling was that once Neal Brown took over at WVU that they had the inside track on him. As we all can see that natural feeling was correct!

Congrats to Reese and his family. I look forward to cheering on the Mountaineers!

Great news for a great athlete!

Wish he would end up at Kentucky as UK never seems to have very good WR's, but I definitely see the reasoning behind his choice.

WVU's Offense will potentially be a great fit for him and never a bad thing to possibly have your Head Coach have a soft spot in his heart for you considering his past and his position in college.

Great news for a great athlete!

Wish he would end up at Kentucky as UK never seems to have very good WR's, but I definitely see the reasoning behind his choice.

WVU's Offense will potentially be a great fit for him and never a bad thing to possibly have your Head Coach have a soft spot in his heart for you considering his past and his position in college.

UK didn’t want him at WR was last I was told and why UK was never a real option for him.

Congrats Reese! Always very happy when a player from the Commonwealth can continue their career at any level, but to commit to a Power 5 when he has a whole season left back home has me very excited for Boyle’s upcoming season.

Congrats young man. Smith has some of, if not the best ball skills I have seen at the HS level. When the ball leaves the QB's hand on either side of the ball...he knows exactly where to go to make the play! WVU will be a good fit.