Cooper/University Heights Predictions

Huge, huge test for the Jags and it is even compounded with Walters being out but the Jags won’t deviate from what they do much. Just go play DEFENSE, keep It close and grind out a close one. Tandy is one of those rare talents that can dominate any team but I’m hoping the Jags just “find a way”.

Good luck and certainly wish I could be there.

Though they made it through against Bardstown, it's a bit unfortunate that the Jags will be without the services of Blaine Walters as they really could use all of their top notch talent in this one, however I still expect them to grind it out and expose UH's weaknesses and too much reliance on Tandy. Take Tandy out of the equation, or at least limit him, which I'm sure that they effectively will, and I can envision a Cooper victory here.

Go Jags!

Though they made it through against Bardstown, it's a bit unfortunate that the Jags will be without the services of Blaine Walters as they really could use all of their top notch talent in this one, however I still expect them to grind it out and expose UH's weaknesses and too much reliance on Tandy. Take Tandy out of the equation, or at least limit him, which I'm sure that they effectively will, and I can envision a Cooper victory here.

Go Jags!

Tandy had 6 last night and the Blazers still won comfortably. Frederick Douglas found out what happens when you focus everything on him. the Blazers are playing much better defense now. If they can get their defensive rebounding to a better spot they will be a VERY tough out.

This one would be a ball to watch. I LOVE watching Sully coach a basketball game, and I LOVE the connection he has with his players, and I'm certain he is as excited as he can be to have a chance to scheme and gameplan against a player the quality of Tandy. Wish I could attend.

I'll be there, but I just don't see the Jags winning this one. UHA by 9.

LCA beat UHA by just not making mistakes, particularly on defense. Douglass did not do the same last night, and UHA capitalized.

I see Cooper being more like LCA, and tonight their discipline contributing to close win, 54-51.

LCA beat UHA by just not making mistakes, particularly on defense. Douglass did not do the same last night, and UHA capitalized.

I see Cooper being more like LCA, and tonight their discipline contributing to close win, 54-51.

Lca won because Uha rebounded terribly. Once Uha started pressing lca actually struggled a lot. But Uha still couldn’t rebound. Like I said above. If Uha is able to hold their own on the boards they probably win this win by 7-10